Friday 26 August 2016

Recent Photography work - Fashion shoot & Wedding Dress shoot



Hey,
Just writing this as my second shoot is exporting, I thought I would just share a little of what I have been up to.
This week has been amazing, I have had 3 photoshoots in 1 week (never before have I had this)
A football shoot on sunday, A wedding dress shop Tuesday, and a local fashion boutique Thursday.


As you all know my preferred photographic medium is weddings, however I have been looking to branch out a little more and I have really enjoyed the new challenge and specification for the aims.


I am really happy with the fashion shoots, the models were stunning and the colours look so bright. (so much so I want to buy 3 of the outfits)










The wedding dress shoot was a little different for me, as I found it hard to remember to show off the dress & not the bride. However the results are good, and they are already selling the product from the back of the images.









The football shoot, well this was the day my facebook page went crazy with likes, this was the first time the girls had a photographer attend one of their games, so for some these were the first images they had of themselves. I am glad they like them, and there are pleanty more to come.









I cant wait to find out what I shall be covering next.
Nicola



No comments:

Post a Comment